Tired of paying for service that doesn’t get you the results you expect? Wondering if the repairman will ever come? Call us today to let us prove you wrong! We want to show you that timely, expert HVAC professionals do exist. We have staffed our company with friendly experts who get the job done right the first time.
Confused about whether to get a humidifier or a dehumidifier? Read about our dehumidifier installation and repair to see what is right for you.
What Are the Pros of a Humidifier?
A lot of times people overlook air quality as a trigger for health. At Cooper’s Plumbing & Air, we believe this is one of the most important things you can invest in for the wellbeing of your home or office. Look what balanced humidity can do for you.
- Adds more moisture to indoor air during the winter.
- Interior comfort.
- Relieves irritated sinuses.
- Relieves dry skin.
- Cuts down on excessive snoring.
- Stops your throat from drying out.
- Reduces the potential for cracked lips and nose bleeds.
What Are Common Problems of a Humidifier?
We want you to be informed of the ins and outs of your machine. Here are some potential problems you could face with a humidifier.
- If the humidifier won’t produce enough moisture for your space, either the sponge has accumulated too many minerals or the unit is not level.
- The water inlet can get clogged with minerals.
- The drain line can get blocked and cause line leaks. Be especially aware of this if you have high water pressure.
Forgetting to set your humidifier to a higher level than what your property is currently at is also a common problem. If you are unhappy with the airflow of your property, check out our air handler services.
What Happens During a Humidifier Maintenance Tune-Up?
During a routine check, a professional of ours will check your system for the following things.
- Inspect the water evaporator pad, because it can become clogged with mineral deposits and prevent the humidifier from functioning properly.
- Inspect the blower motor pad. These motors have a limited lifespan and can often break down after extended use, reducing the capabilities of the humidifier. They are easily replaced by a professional.
- Inspect the water inlet valve. These often become clogged or stuck, reducing the amount of water the humidifier has access to. In cases like this, the humidifier will produce less moisture because it has less water to work with.