The heat in your area can be unforgiving, especially during the hotter months. Your AC always seems to have a breakdown at the worst time. If this happened to you, don’t sweat it! Cooper’s Plumbing & Air is there for you with customized cooling solutions to your worst AC problems.
You will want us on your side for AC repair. We offer unbeatable prices and the best warranties so that you can enjoy your repaired AC for a long time. We make repairs hassle-free because we treat your time and your home as if it was ours. If you need AC service, choose us!
Signs You Need to Repair Your Air Conditioner
If your AC is giving you trouble, it could be time for a repair. Keep an eye out for these signs and call us for your repair:
- High Energy Bills: This usually means your AC is having to work harder to cool your home due to an issue with your HVAC unit.
- Loud AC: If your AC is making some concerning sounds such as bangs, screeches, or rumbles, something is wrong with your AC.
- A Frozen or Leaky Unit: Puddles of water near your AC unit could mean a refrigerant leak or another issue.
- Low or Warm Air Flow: If there’s poor air flow in your home, or your AC just isn’t getting as cool as it’s supposed to, you’re in need of AC repair.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
AC repairs can be a huge hassle, especially when you have to fix it in the middle of a heatwave. A properly maintained AC unit is less likely to give you major trouble. Here are some of the benefits of AC maintenance:
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Less Repairs and Associated Costs
- Improved Air Quality
- Longer Life Span
- Increased Comfort
Fortunately, Cooper’s Plumbing & Air provides affordable maintenance service so you can keep your AC in good shape and enjoy the benefits of regular maintenance. You’ll be glad you scheduled maintenance with a professional when you’re enjoying all of the benefits that come along with a regularly maintained AC system.
What to Expect During AC Maintenance
A smart homeowner knows that professional AC maintenance has huge benefits. An AC tune up isn’t just a quick check-up: it’s an exhaustive diagnostic of your HVAC system. We clean and oil any moving parts and check any electrical. We will change your filter and clean your unit. We will also calibrate your thermostat to ensure it’s reading the temperature in your home properly. We refill your refrigerant and perform a final check to ensure your system is working like it should. This comes with the added benefit of having a trained eye check to make sure no major problems are lurking.