Filters are an important component of your HVAC systems. Many homeowners overlook the importance of staying regular with your filter changes. It may surprise you to know that the air inside your home actually contains more pollutants than the air outside! Let filters act as your protection with professional filter replacement by our team.
You can always expect courteous, professional service when you hire our team. Nothing beats quality repair, maintenance and installation and you will reap the benefits with a longer-lasting, more efficient system.
For fast and reliable service you can count on, contact us today!
Benefits of Professional Filter Replacement
Many homeowners may believe that installing an air filter is an easy job. While this is sometimes the case, a professional install of your HVAC filters has many benefits including:
- Extend the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Keep energy costs down
- Inexpensive and easy way to keep your system more efficient
- Better indoor air quality
- Increased comfort in your home
It’s important to change your filter a few times a month and regularly replacing your filters will provide you with all of these benefits.
Types of HVAC Filters
Depending on the type of filter you use, you may receive certain benefits that other types of filters may not offer. However, not every type of filter is right for your system so it’s important to speak with one of our technicians about which filter is the right fit for your home.
- Fiberglass Filters: Fiberglass filters are some of the most common filters. These filters are disposable and need to be changed regularly. They do a good job of keeping dust and other debris from being sucked in and circulated throughout your home but don’t last very long.
- Pleated Filters: Pleated filters are a step up from disposable fiberglass filters. They do a great job of removing contaminants from the air and can be reused which may save you money in the long-run.
- HEPA Filters: HEPA filters are the highest grade filters available on the market. They remove almost 99% of all contaminants from the air. This is a great option for homeowners who want the best in air cleaning technology.
Air purifier installation is a great option for homeowners who want to take extra measures to keep their indoor air quality fresh.
Why Choose Us
When you’re looking for a company that takes a special interest in routine maintenance of your home for a better overall experience, choose Cooper’s Plumbing & Air. We provide courteous and knowledgeable service in order to provide you with personalized solutions to your needs. We specialize in indoor air quality services and in your comfort. That’s why you can feel confident that your filters are being installed correctly and will function like they should. When your filters function properly, you can expect better performance and efficiency from your HVAC system.