When you need heating or AC repairs in Sneads, FL it shouldn’t be a struggle to get reliable help! Cooper’s Plumbing & Air makes the process easy. When you call, our helpful staff works with you to book an appointment at a time that fits your schedule
Think we are blowing hot air? No way. Check out our customer reviews to see why the Sneads area swears by our services. We strive to keep our customers happy!
Emergency Service After Hours
So, you have an emergency? Please call us. It’s better to call earlier than later, especially if you suspect any of the items on the list below.
- A severe refrigerant leak or an electrical problem could start a fire and problems with heaters, boilers, or furnaces tend to be more serious.
- When temperatures fall below freezing and your heating system goes out it could cause pipes to freeze and may lead to a burst.
- Any people who have disabilities or small children will want to keep their home at a comfortable temperature so health related issues can be avoided.
- If gas-powered heating systems crack, gas can leak into your property and could become life-threatening.
How Can I Save on Cooling Costs?
Ensure that your home is properly insulated and replace your filters regularly! Other tips to save on your AC bill include:
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees, you are likely not to notice.
- Replace your outdated system.
- Use fans.
- Close drapes on sunny days.
Check out how our air filter replacement service can also add to the efficiency of your AC and heating system.
How Do I Care for My Furnace?
Following these simple tips will keep your furnace working well throughout the cooler seasons:
- Arrange for a yearly inspection in the late spring or early autumn. Any issues will be detected before the cold weather arrives.
- Replace filters regularly, usually every three months. Dust, pet dander, and other particles can build up, slowing down the system and polluting your air.
- Have a carbon monoxide monitor installed in your property. We highly advise you to do so.
- Schedule ducts to be inspected to make certain that they are sealed properly and will not leak hot air.
- Check the blower to make sure there are no obstructions, and it may need lubricated.
- The burners are cleaned using fresh water to remove any dust and debris. This will ensure safer and more efficient burning.
- Clean the sensor and pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Keep the area around the furnace clean and unobstructed for safety and accessibility.
Need furnace maintenance or replacement? Cooper’s Plumbing & Air is here to assist!