When a plumbing emergency arises, trust your locally owned and operated plumbing company. Cooper’s Plumbing & Air has been serving Donalsonville, GA for over a decade. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction with every service call, and only hire the best contractors to perform the work. We get the work done correctly the first time, which saves you time and money!
We offer full plumbing services to the Donalsonville, GA area, including:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
We put our customers first, and it shows. Read our testimonials to see what your Donalsonville neighbors are saying.
Why Burst Pipes Are a Plumbing Emergency
When you have a burst pipe in your home, you need emergency plumbing services. Seconds count when repairing the issue and containing the damage. When a pipe breaks, a small amount of moisture can begin to escape from the damaged area.
As the water pressure builds, the hole will continue to grow. Quickly, hundreds of gallons of water can fill your property. This can cause water to seep into your walls, insulation and electrical wiring. Eventually, this can cause mold and mildew to grow, affecting your indoor air quality.
If you need a 24-hour emergency plumber in Donalsonville, don’t hesitate to call Cooper’s Plumbing & Air for immediate assistance!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to be Replaced
Water heaters typically last between 10 to 20 years. There’s a broad range between the life expectancy, which can make it difficult to know when you should replace your unit. While you might encounter issues with your water heater that will require it to be repaired from time-to-time, the following signs can indicate that you should have the unit replaced.
- Loss of efficiency.
- Rust and corrosion on the tank and around the unit.
- Leaking near the tank.
- Rusty water.
- Water does not warm to your desired temperature.
- You’re unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- You see visible cracks on the tank or unit.
Our experienced plumbing contractors are committed to achieving 100 percent customer satisfaction. Contact us to learn more about our full range of services
Ways to Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can be a nuisance. Showering in ankle-high water or smelling foul odors from kitchen sinks can be un-welcomed events. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to prevent clogged drains.
- Don’t put food scraps down the kitchen drain (even if you have a garbage disposal). Instead, scrape the food into the trash before rinsing dishes.
- Don’t put grease down the drain. Instead, pour it into a sealable container and then throw it in the garbage after it cools.
- Place a screen over the drains in the shower and bathtub to help collect hair before it goes down the drain.
- Only put toilet paper and waste in the toilet.
- Have your drains professionally cleaned on a regular basis. This can help remove buildup and sediment before it forms clogs.
If you suspect you have a clogged drain, don’t turn to liquid drain cleaner. These products can risk damage to your pipes. Instead, call the professionals at Cooper’s Plumbing & Air.